Atomic is a creative material design admin framework built with Angular 4+ and the Angular-CLI. It combines proven design language with a comprehensive web framework, built on Angular & Angular-Material (Design). Atomic gives you a quickstart to build a modern web application UI and ensure consistency across your enterprise products.
- Clean, Intuitive and Fully Responsive Unique Design (works on all major browsers, tablets and phones)
- Developer Friendly Code
- Based on angular 4 Framework
- Material 2.0.0.beta-10+
- 2 Color Schemas (light and dark)
- Full SASS Support
- Full RTL Support
- An Useful dashboard Layout
- All material 2+ design components.
- Custom breadcrumb component
- Custom chips component
- Custom dialogs component
- Custom routes favorites component
- Custom icon component
- Custom loading component
- Custom notifications component
- Custom search bar component
- Custom stepper (wizard) component
- Charts â Ngx Charts
- Tree View (Material design tree)
- Tag Input â Based on our custom chips component
- Detail view collapsible Tables â Ngx Datatables
Powerfull layout System
- A well designed component to create material design layouts
- 12+ different layouts combinations
- Dashboard Page
- Google maps
- Email page
- Data Tables
- A very minimal app to get started.
- And many moreâ¦
Before you buy
- Atomic is an Angular framework, that means itâs designed to work as a separate app. Itâs not a traditional HTML template.
- Atomic uses
angular cli and
webpack for the development and building process.
- You will need
angular cli installed globally on your computer.
angular cli are NOT required to run the template on production mode, them are only required for the development process. In production, Atomic will work fine without them.
- All the images in the demo are for demonstration purposes only and may be are not included into the template package.
- Before ask any question please make sure that your question is related to Atomic and is not a Material design or angular Issue. Also check Atomic documentation twice, may be your answer is there.
- We will try to get back to you within 48 hours in working days.
- You can make general question related with the framework through comments section.
- For report bugs or request new features please use our issue traker.