Colosseum is a responsive, full-featured hotel and resort WordPress theme. Colosseum has an exclusive booking system which is called Ravis Booking and it covers all the needs of hotel websites. It is powered by Bootstrap and compatible with all common browsers. It is fully documented and with help of it you can create unique pages and styles, in addition by selecting from 3 preset colors of theme you can provide better style for your website.
Note : Images in the live demo are not included. Because of the download packageâs size, we exclude the PSD files from Download package and we provide a txt file in download package which contains the URL of PSD package of theme.
V 1.8.0 (16 January 2018)
- NEW FEATURE : Base Price For Rooms - BUG FIX: Fix all the reported bugs
V 1.7.5 (10 January 2018)
- NEW FEATURE : Paymill payment integration - NEW FEATURE : Stripe payment integration - NEW FEATURE : Unlimited main colors - NEW FEATURE : <strong>One Click Demo Content Import</strong> - BUG FIX: Fix all the reported bugs
V 1.4.1 (18 November 2017)
- NEW FEATURE : Automatic calendar's language changing based on website's language - NEW FEATURE : Unit area is added to the room's section - IMPROVEMENT: Minor improvement of booking process to avoid some server's error - BUG FIX: Fix all the reported bugs
V 1.3.8 (28 October 2017)
- NEW FEATURE : New features like order and cound is added to other room's shortcode - NEW FEATURE : Feature of having full control on room details page's sections on customizer - IMPROVEMENT: Minor improvement of booking process - BUG FIX: Fix all the reported bugs
V 1.3.1 (03 October 2017)
- NEW FEATURE : New shortcode is added to show calendar view of availability of rooms and hotels - NEW FEATURE : Customize the login & registration page of WordPress - NEW FEATURE : Booking form auto fill for users who are logged in - NEW FEATURE : Users can change the default WordPress emails sender and its name - NEW FEATURE : Compatible with the PHP 5.4 and older - BUG FIX: The JS error on safari browsers on iPhones is fixed now
V 1.0.0 (25 September 2017)
- Initial release.