Cover is a premium Vue.js 2 based component library for modern web application. There are a huge of flexible components for building your next project.
Itâs simple, minimal core with carefully thought UI that can handle apps of any scale.
- [feature] upgrade point to 1.4.0 - [feature] optimize core code and *cover-pro* boilerplate - [fix] some bugs
- [feature] `c-flatpickr` add prop `config` reactive - [fix] `c-steps-item` text not show
- [feature] add `c-scroll-view` component - [feature] upgrade build system to webpack 4 - [feature] add cover-pro boilerplate, which use vue-cli 3 - [fix] `c-flatpickr` v4.5.0 display style bug - [fix] `c-form-textarea` value sync bug - [deprecated] remove spa-vue boilerplate, try the new cover-pro - [deprecated] remove old v1 code. If you still need it, please download old version
- fix c-form-input v-model not sync bug
- fix flexbox bugs with IE11 - fix svg icon bug - add a thrid-party upload component link - upgrade point-sass to 1.3.3
- include v1 files - add a spa boilerplate created by vue-cli
- a full codebase refactor, no backward compatible.
[add] vue spa boilerplate by vue-cli webpack template [update] flatpickr to 2.6.3 [update] popper.js to 1.9.9 [update] point to 0.9.3 [update] chart.js to 2.6.0 [fix] build process error which miss .babelrc [fix] some demo bugs
- Initial release