Egret implements the official Angular Material Design components and built with Angular CLI.
No Bootstrap!, No jQuery! and Only TypeScript!
Egret provides you everything to start your next ERP, CRM or CMS based project. Egret implements Lazy loading, AOT compilation, and Four color schemes/themes. And itâs also super easy to create your own theme.
You will get detailed instructions about creating new theme in Egret documentation.
- Four Themes included(Blue, Indigo, Dark pink, Dark purple)
- Create your own theme by following Egret Doc
- Lazy loading
- Notification system
- Rich Text Editor
- NG2 Charts
- Event Calendar
- Drag & Drop
- Datatable(Full screen, Custom Filter, Paging)
- Google Maps(Static, polyline, Radius, info window, etc.)
- File uploads
- Profile Page
- Account Settings Page
- Users Page
- Gallery Page
- Plans and Pricings
- Login Page
- SignUp Pages
- All material components
- Material Icons
- Dynamic Page Title
- And more features are coming soon.
- Angular material
- Flex layout
- Angular calendar
You will find more information about dependencies in documentation
November 10, 2017
October 29, 2017
- Angular updated to 4.4.5
- Material design updated to latest version
- Landing page added
September 6, 2017
- Angular updated to 4.3.6
- Profile and settings screen added.
August 17, 2017
- Unit tests implemented for components
- Sidebar auto close issue fixed.
August 8, 2017
- Breadcrumb added
- Icon type, separator type added in sidenav
- Customizer added
August 2, 2017
- Dummy authentication implemented
- Separate view screen added for user tour
July 30, 2017
- âuser tourâ feature added
- Translation added
- Inbox sidebar background color fix (for mobile)