CURRENT VERSION 1.7 (see Change log at the bottom of this page)
Online University WordPress Theme is an ideal option if you want to build a fully functioning online educational website. This theme is intended for learning and teaching online, education center & training courses, educational establishments like colleges and schools, as well as trainings and courses both physical and online, also for language centers, tutoring services.
The Theme is made compatible with WPBakery (aka Visual Composer, which we think is better than Elementor), Woocommerce, Revolution Slider, Essential Grid, PO Composer, LearnDash ( LMS for e-learning).
Online University has a user-friendly admin interface to create and manage classes and entire courses, with a handy listing of your courses in an attractive and easy to navigate way.
PLEASE, PAY ATTENTION! LEARNDASH PLUGIN FOR LMS IS NOT INCLUDED INTO THE PURCHASE.
Jorgen Grotdal â a wonderful graphic artist!
All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. Images used in live preview are not included in the template.
PLEASE, NOTE! The theme is designed for free WordPress version downloaded at wordpress.org only. We do not guarantee the themeâs full compatibility with installations on Wordpress.com, due to limitations in website control and theme customization.
19.04.2018 Version 1.7 â Update
- Plugins are updated to their latest versions; - WordPress 4.9.+ support is added; - Compatibility with PHP7+ is added; - Importer is updated; - Cart`s layout is fixed.
05.10.2016 Version 1.6 â Update
- Social Login is improved.
29.06.2016 Version 1.5 â Update
- Google Map is updated
23.06.2016 Version 1.4 â Update
- WPBakery Page Builder is updated to its latest version; - Revolution Slider is updated to its latest version.
25.04.2016 Version 1.3 â Update
- WPBakery Page Builder is updated to its latest version; - Scrolling menu fixed
19.02.2016 Version 1.2 â Update
- Theme files fixed
12.02.2016 Version 1.1 â Update
- New hover for courses in the portfolio - Images for Dummy Data Installation
05.02.2015 Version 1.0 â Release