Latest Version 2.0 â November 16, 2017
WordPress 4.9 Ready
Liza â unique WordPress photography theme that enables you to create a professional portfolio website and manage your blog. A wide variety of galleries such as Grid, Fullscreen and Ribbon, showcase your photos in the best possible way. With an integrated Visual Composer Page Builder you can compose any page in 5 minutes, without any coding skills!
- Updated Visual Composer (5.4.3). - You can now show/hide footer content on responsive layout. - Small CSS fixes for swipebox. - Minor bugfixes.
- Fixed render issue with grid portfolio in Safari. - Updated Visual Composer (5.4.2). - Social icons are now displayed on phones. - Added ability to select categories for: Project, Project Grid, Albums Grid. - Fixed autoplay for Simple Slider. - Fixed color customizing for menu background. - Added the ability to separately specify a font for Headings. - Added options for disabling portfolio elements (featured image, meta, sharing, prev/next posts and related posts). - Added a color option for the borders and inputs. - Fixed color options for 404 and Coming Soon Page. - Added Instagram social button. - Simple Slider now works fine if even one slide is selected. - Added support for the output of the title (on the background of a featured picture or on a custom background) on a single-gallery grid. - Fixed broken link on Portfolio Listing.
- Added the ability to change the names of custom post types Albums and Projects, as well as their slug. - Fixed a bug where if you forgot to set featured image, the albums or projects were not displayed. - Fixed small css issues.
- Added Litmind social network. - Fixed problem with archives listing. - Updated Visual Composer (5.3).
- Fixed paddings in Grid Gallery. - Improved compatibility with GoDaddy hosting. Some people previously could get an error about the impossibility of importing demo content.
- Fixed hamburger menu icon on mobile. - Fixed problem with untranslated phrases. - Fixed Promo Block buttons color issue. - Fixed text logo in footer. - Fixed double-tap for sorting photos on the mobile.
- Updated Visual Composer (5.2.1).
- Added support for portrait photos. - Fixed bug with main menu font selector. - Fixed small CSS issue.
- Added ability to open images in lightbox (Simple Slider). - Added "Content Under Header" option for positioning the content under the header. - Fixed issue with CSS for mobile header (with white background content color). - Fixed CSS for Promo Block on mobiles. - Fixed small CSS issues. - Fixed empty square for prev/next links if featured image is not set.
- Fixed issue with "An error occurred while fetching file from: customizer.dat!" when the demo was running on some servers. - From now on, when you mention your site on Facebook, in the post you will see Featured Image of the page that you specify.
- Updated Visual Composer (5.2).
- Fixed bug with editing "Footer Copyright Text", "Footer Address" and "Footer Phone" fields.