Pinhole is a professional WordPress gallery theme carefully designed to help you create beautiful photography sites very easily, featuring a large number of different gallery styles and options that every photographer needs.
Whether you want a website to showcase your art photography portfolio or to offer photography services, weâve got you covered. Alongside clean and beautifully designed galleries, there is also a set of handy features like restricted client login area, image download and photo proofing.
Pinhole photography WordPres theme â why choose it for your photography website?
Pinhole puts your photos first â Pinholeâs clean and light design always makes your photos look amazing, even if you customize the colors and fonts
Over 30 gallery layouts â Let your photos shine with a variety of different styles and layouts for displaying galleries
The easiest way to manage your galleries â Create your gallery structure and hierarchy using only native WordPress functionality â no additional plugins required!
Hundreds of photos loaded instantly â Pinhole can display only a limited number of photos on the gallery page initially, so even a gallery with a 100+ images will load super fast
Private galleries with client login â Protect a gallery from unauthorized access and send it to a specific client. Private galleries offer a special feature to let your customers easily download each photo
Display your EXIF metadata â Your visitors can optionally see shutter speed, focal length, camera and aperture info for each photo, while browsing through your galleries
Responsive design â Your content will scale seamlessly on all of todayâs modern devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
Advanced theme options panel â Setup your website in 5 minutes with our easy-to-use theme options panel
Pagination Types â You can have a classic Older Posts/Newer Posts navigation, Numeric Pagination, Load More buttons or Infinite Scroll
Custom Widgets â Alongside the standard WordPress widgets, Pinhole features several custom widgets that further extend its functionality.
Shortcodes â Add complex elements to your content easily with 12 flexible shortcodes. Shortcodes are small pieces of code that you can insert into any Page or Post to create beautiful columns, separators, highlights, dropcaps, buttons, pull quotes, progress bars, social icons, tabs, toggles and accordions with minimal fuss.
RTL support â Pinhole fully supports Right-To-Left oriented reading which is an essential requirement when you are running a website with global reach! Simply turn this option on in the Theme Options Panel.
Built-in translation â Easily modify or translate any text on your website through the theme options panel.
One-click demo content import â Demo content is included, so you get a website similar to our demo, ready to start tweaking!
One-click updates â You can connect your website with the Envato official API to be notified about upcoming updates through your Admin Dashboard. Every time a Pinhole update is released, you can update with a single click, just like you would for any other theme hosted on the official WordPress repository.
Setup guide â Learn step-by-step, how to setup Pinhole and all of its options, quickly and easily with our comprehensive documentation.
Get help from WordPress experts â Do you have questions, issues or feature ideas? Do not hesitate to contact us! We usually respond within 24 hours.
- Added: Option to limit number of initially loaded images for each gallery separately (override the global setting)
- Added: Option to display the filename over images in private galleries for an easier photo-proofing (Theme Options -> Gallery -> Single Galleries)
- Added: New blog layout. Now you can have a classic 1-column listing to display blog posts. (Theme Options -> Blog -> Archive Templates)
- Added: Option to open regular content images in the gallery pop-up styling (Theme Options -> Misc.)
- Fixed: Problem with image ordering in Grid layout in some special cases
- Fixed: Minor styling issues in various browsers
- Added: Instagram Widget (by using Meks Easy Instagram widget WordPress plugin)
- Added: Option to specify ânumber of words per minuteâ in order to fine-tune calculation of posts âreading timeâ (Theme Options -> Misc.)
- Fixed: Mobile navigation was hidden if user didnât enable header hamburger icon in Theme Options explicitly
- Fixed: Minor styling issues in various browsers
- Added: Option to have stylish gradient color background ( Theme Options -> Styling & Colors )
- Added: More color control with options for overlay background and text colors ( Theme Options -> Styling & Colors )
- Added: Option to disable right mouse click ( Theme Options -> Misc. )
- Added: More display options for EXIF image metadata like ISO, Credit & Copyright ( Theme Options -> Gallery -> Single Galleries )
- Added: Option to define max image size for images in popup in order to speed up the gallery popup loading ( Theme Options -> Gallery -> Single Galleries )
- Added: Option to display image ordinal number over private gallery images for easier photo proofing ( Theme Options -> Gallery -> Single Galleries )
- Added: Option to disable theme colors and fonts styling to appear in post/page content editor in admin panel ( Theme Options -> Misc. )
- Improved: If private (password protected) gallery page is listed among other regular galleries, it will have a âlockâ icon indicator
- Fixed: âSmart stickyâ header option not working properly in some cases ( Theme Optons -> Header )
- Fixed: Several minor styling issues
- Added: Swipe support for gallery popup
- Improved: Gallery popup performance
- Fixed: Lots of minor styling issues in various browsers, responsive and RTL mode