Meet SKIN â A Creative Solution for Contemporary Blogpreneurs Sassy, colorful and original
â SKIN is a perfect theme for bloggers who want to leave a lasting first impression on their visitors with smooth, trendy gradients, totally original circled posts slider, colorful details, truly GIF-friendly layout and social-boosting features.
Earn money with AdSense: Turn your passion into profit
SKIN offers 5 pre-defined positions
where you can simply paste Google AdSense or any other major advertising programâs code to automatically display ads which will monetize your blog in no time.
With original features such as the Social Links drop-down menu, Social links special boxes and Social widgets, SKIN offers new ways of driving traffic to your social profiles.
ALL (and we mean ALL) social icons included
SKIN comes with an integrated set of 45+ SVG social icons
covering all major and not-so-major social networks of today. If we donât have it â weâll put it in, let us know.
SKIN comes with trendy pre-defined gradients
which will make your blog scream â2017â. With a few clicks, you can tweak the colors to make SKIN fit your brand even more.
Besides the new awesome gradients, you can change all colors on SKIN theme. But from a user experience standpoint the most important addition is that you can assign different colors to different post categories
which makes your blog be more organised visually.
POP-UP Advertising and Pages (on site load or on click) Want awesome pop-ups?
SKIN covers that too. Choose from several layouts and create pop-up pages to promote products, posts, social links, events OR tell something about yourself in an eye-catchy way.
821 fonts to choose from
Customize your blogâs typography using the amazing copyright-free Google font library
and SKINâs detailed typography customization options.
Great for Affiliate Marketing Blogs
Are you making money with affiliate links
? SKIN comes in handy here as you can easily make you posts open in a new tab with our custom URL option for each post.
Fullscreen Fast Search
Skin comes with the new lightning-fast
fullscreen search that displays search results as you are typing.
Special Boxes Concept
With our home-brewed Special boxes concept SKIN lets you loose the sidebar but still show the most important widgets (Most Popular & Latest posts, Social Links, Advertising banners and Pop-up pages) throughout your posts. Choose which Special box is shown and how often itâs repeated.
This way your audience will be reminded to discover more of your posts and content or connect with you on social networks.
Make it easy for your visitors to tweet your posts by using our integrated Tweet with selection tool. Simply by selecting any text
within a post (just like copying) visitors will be given a pop-up button that letâs them login to Twitter or Facebook and immediately tweet the article with the selected text and a link to your post.
Absolute animated GIF support We adore animated GIFs
and ever since our first theme DAZE weâve been developing and integrating GIFs into our themes. SKIN now offers with even more in-depth animated GIF options so knock yourself out.
SKIN comes with a new fullscreen mobile menu that maximizes user experience
and shows all menus, sub-menus, social links and copyright information in a clear way. Try it on your smartphone or tablet.
SKIN comes with a huge embed support
: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Imgur, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Mixcloud, TED Talk, Kickstarter, Scribd, Spotify, ReverbNation, Flickr, Hulu, Funny or Die, College Humor and many more.
We have created a detailed documentation so setting up your blog and controlling all aspects of the theme is quick and easy to find.
NordWood Support Forum
With one purchase of any of our themes you receive 6 months of free support. If you have a problem just let us know at our Ticksy forum and we will answer ASAP.
- New: Special widgets â upgraded special boxes for masonry list on blog and shop pages
- New: Link to authorâs archive on Skin author widget
- New: Options for âSkin Custom Login Pageâ plugin (Customizer -> Skin custom login page)
- New: Option to include Open Graph meta tags
- Fixed: Issue with single product layout on mobiles (WooCommerce)
- Fixed: Customizer behavior on Google Fonts issue
- Fixed: Page loading issue in Safari private mode (localStorage issue)
- Modified: Customizer controls to be compatible with WP 4.9 AND below
- WooCommerce support
- Customizer section added for Woocommerce
- Option added: Custom colors for gradient on each page
- Option added: Latests posts in featured area filtered by tag.
- Option added: Hide categories in categories widgets (global setting in Customier)
- Option added: Hide page title, on single page
- Modified: Breaking point for mobile menu decreased to 1260px
- Fixed: Line showing up on active menu items (desktop top bar) also to appear when there are no descriptions
- Fixed: Popout on load â timing (Skin Popout pages plugin)
- Fixed: Featured image in posts list to have priority over thumbnails, for gallery posts
- Fixed: Post slider bug on page refresh
- Option added: Dark/Light color scheme for the Facebook comments (Customizer -> Skin social)
- Option added: âScroll to topâ button (Customizer -> Skin Sticky Banner)
- Option added: Ability to close sticky banner (Customizer -> Skin Sticky Banner)
- Option added: Disable WordPress Emojis (Customizer -> Skin Optimization)
- Option added: Remove query string from static files (Customizer -> Skin Optimization)
- Option added: Minify dynamic inline css (Customizer -> Skin Optimization)
- Option added: Disable on-load popout for mobile devices (Customizer -> Skin Optimization)
- Improved: Instagram widgets pulling smaller thumbnails sizes, in order to speed up site loading time
- Improved: Popout pages scripts loading (Skin Popout Pages plugin)
- Modified: Desktop screen breaking point changed from 1280px to 1320px
- Modified: âSkin Sticky Bannerâ section in Customizer renamed to âSkin Footer & Bottom Areaâ
- Modified: âskin_assets_swiperâ style deffered
- Fixed: Skin Facebook widget leaving the loading animation behind, after it renders