Spectr is a Responsive WordPress Theme best suitable for news, newspaper, magazine or review sites. Each and every element has been tested to ensure it adapts to modern smartphones and tablets. Spectr comes with 4 different headers to choose on, 6 homepage layouts, 7 different post type layouts including gallery, review, SoundCloud audio or video post types.
We carefully handcrafted Spectr WP Theme with a focus on usability. With a responsive design, it is easily usable with any device (desktop, tablet, mobile phone), without removing any content!
- 100% Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Fully customizable
- HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
- Visual Composer Plugin
- 55 custom shortcodes integrated into Visual Composer plugin
- Post Formats (Standart, Video, Audio)
- Carefully handcrafted
- 4-page headers (use 1 header type for all pages or
different header type for every single page)
- Awesome 6 Home Pages â fully customizable with custom
- Visual Composer created shortcodes
- 7 Blog post pages
- 5 Blog Post Formats
- Standard Posts
- Video Posts
- Autio Posts
- Full-Width Posts
- 3 Team Pages
- Right and left sidebar pages
- Translation Ready
- Ajax contact form
- Twitter block
- Drop-down menus
- Useful shortcodes
- Extensive documentation
- Excellent customer support
- And much more..
Sources and Credits
Open Sans (standard)
Dosis (non standard)
Signika (non standard)
Raleway (non standard)
All non-standard fonts are from Google Web Fonts
Version 1.1.0 (Dec 06, 2017)
- Compatibility with WP 4.9.*
- Removed the wpautop filter for author description
- Updated the plugins Visual Composer, Post Views Counter, TablePress, WP Pools to the latest versions
Version 1.0.2 (June 15, 2017)
- Added the preview thumbnails and description for all custom shortcodes that were implemented into Visual Composer plugin.
- Fixed small news shortcodes styles.
Version 1.0.1 (June 08, 2017)
- Added an option to display the comments form on top or on the bottom of the comments list in the single post.
- Updated the WP-Polls and WP Reviews plugins.
- Added the PSD layers files.
Version 1.0 (Released May 29, 2017)