Highly customizable, 100% responsive theme for Drupal 7 and Drupal 8. Packed with awesome features to help you build amazing-looking content rich web site.
Modern design, drag-and-drop builder, fully customizable color scheme, unlimited number of page layouts, and meny more. Suitable for personal blogs, health and fitness blogs, tech, fashion, sports magazines or general magazine sites.
v2.0.3 (October 16, 2017)Drupal 8
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.4 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version. - Updated: Bootstrap to v4.0.0-beta - Updated: Plugins and libraries so tay can be compatible with Drupal 8.4 - Updated: Documentation - Added subtheme which will be used as a default theme - Added new theme settings - Social and user menu are moved in the theme settings - Reorganized and refactored some of template files - Update all template files to be compatible with Bootstrap 4 beta - CSS files are reorganised, and follows a SMACSS-style categorization - Improved header UI & UX, especial on a smaller devices - Added responsive typography - Other improvements
v2.0.2 Security update â (August 17, 2017)Drupal 8
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.3.7
v2.0.2 (July 23, 2017)Drupal 8
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.3.5 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version. - Add new: metatag module for better SEO - Add new: slick_views module - Add new: token module - New feature: Featured content slider. - New feature: Tags below posts. - Fix: Title size on smaller devices in "Post layout 1". - Fix: Removed unnecessary template.php file in SUBTHEMEKIT.
- Add new: metatag module for better SEO - Add new: token module - Fix: Wrong "If" statement position in the "panels-layouts/l1" template
v2.0.1 (July 2, 2017)Drupal 8:
- Updated: Drupal 8 core to 8.3.4 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version. - Fix: Possible scrolling problem on smaller devices caused by the sticky sidebars. - Fix: Never ending scroll caused by the sticky sidebars. - Add new: themag.breakpoints.yml to the theme. - Add new: template for details (fieldsets) and select field. - Add new: template for user registration and user password forms. - Tuning: Override the base library of a Classy sub-theme.
- Updated: Drupal 7 core to 7.56 - Updated: Drupal modules to latest version.
v2.0 (June 1, 2017)
- Drupal 8 compatibility.
v1.0.1 (April 18, 2017)
- Fixed: Prevent sticky elements from overlapping on pages where the IPE editor is active. - Fixed: Sticky header overlaps the sticky elements. - Fixed: Call to undefined function libraries_get_path() in the theme settings page.
- Initial Release