TheSaaS is a responsive, professional, and multipurpose SaaS, Software, Startup and WebApp landing template powered by Bootstrap 4. TheSaaS is a powerful and super flexible tool, which suits best for any kind of landing pages. TheSaaS is definitely a great kick starter for your web project.
TheSaaS design is harmonious, clean and user friendly. Even though the template has a lot of content, it doesnât looks messy and all files and code are well structured, commented and divided. TheSaaS has a huge collection of plugins and UI components and works seamlessly on all major web browsers, tablets and phones.
TheSaaS is fully based on SASS pre-processor css language, includes 80+ commented SCSS files. Each file corresponds to a single component, layout, page, plugin or extension â so you can easily find necessary piece of code and edit it for your needs. The package includes both normal and minified CSS files, compiled from SCSS.
TheSaaS supports all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) including IE11 and Edge.
Here is a list of most important pages that are included in the download packages, but itâs not limited to the following pages.
How it works
Call to action
2.1.0 â 2018-06-18
- Add : New page /demo/wordpress - Add : New page /demo/themeforest - Add : New page /demo/dribbble - Add : New page /block/content - Add : New page /block/download - Add : New page /block/explore - Add : New page /block/gallery - Add : New page /block/process - Add : New page /block/service - Add : New page /uikit/sidebar - Add : New page /blog/post-2 - Add : New page /docs/index - Add : New page /docs/articles - Add : New page /docs/faq - Add : New page /docs/kb-* - Add : New page /page/about-2 - Add : New page /page/about-3 - Add : New page /page/contact-2 - Add : New page /page/contact-3 - Add : New page /page/service-1 - Add : New page /page/service-2 - Add : New /block/contact/ #6, #7, #8, #9 - Add : New /block/cta/ #5, #6 - Add : New /block/feature-text/ #9 - Add : New /block/portfolio/ #7 - Update : Renamed /page/about to /page/about-1 - Update : Renamed /page/contact to /page/contact-1 - Update : Moved /block/cta #5, #6 to /block/download - Update : Moved /block/feature-text #9 to /block/explore - Fix : Deprication warning from LibSass regards importing css file
2.0.4 â 2018-06-03
- Add : /uikit/process with Timeline and Step components - Add : /block/feature #15 - Add : /block/subscribe #6 - Add : /block/testimonial #8 - Add : /block/video #6 - Add : New accordion variations - Update : Improvements to the navbar for mobile devices - Update : Mega menu items are in alphabetical order now - Update : Replace some of the images - Update : Some minor changes and enhancements
2.0.3 â 2018-05-26
- Update : Plugins (Bootstrap, Popper, Lity, Jarallax, etc.) - Update : Close the navbar on mobile if user clicks on an anchor link - Update : Some improvement in smart navbars types - Update : Improvement in smooth scroll to an element - Update : Minor improvements in CSS and JS code - Fix : Lots of improvement in mobile responsive behavior - Fix : Border radius of input-groups - Fix : Shaking problem for displaying a video in lity lightbox
2.0.2 â 2018-04-23
- Add : Once popups to display a popup only for one time. See /uikit/popup.html - Add : .modal-long class to have modal with long content - Add : .navbar-offset-0 class to remove top offset from navbar - Update : Check the expiration of reCAPTCHA to disable submit button - Fix : Shuffle had js error - Fix : Contact form didn't report error - Fix : Misspelling in data-video of /uikit/section.html which prevent the YouTube and Vimeo video to play - Fix : Few other minor bugs
2.0.1 â 2018-03-19
- Add : Two starters with full documentation; basic and expert - Add : Form validation support and samples - Add : Centered reCAPTCHA and ability to enable a submit button after pass - Add : New pricing table sample to /uikit/pricing.html - Add : Gallery component; see /uikit/gallery.html - Add : Support multiple locations on Google map - Add : In page navigation. See sample on /uikit/nav.html - Update : Include a top offset for the navbar - Fix : Responsive issue in footer of the main demo - Fix : Slider pagination problem on shop index - Fix : Supporting navbar-stick-(dark|light) for data-navbar="fixed" - Fix : Few minor bugs in style
2.0.0 â 2018-03-01
- Initial release! Everything has rewritten; CSS, JS, and HTML files.
1.5.0 â 2018-02-05
### Add - Ability to use reCAPTCHA in your forms (See doc-element.html) - Yearly/Monthly switch buttons to pricing blocks - .popular class to .pricing-1 and .pricing-4 - New feature block; #16 ### Update - Plugins (jQuery, Lity.js, Parallax.js) - Feature #2, #3, #9, #10, #11 to display image in mobile devices - Describe how you can support portfolios in IE11 (See block-portfolio.html) - Better close button for Lity lightbox - Minor CSS improvement
1.4.7 â 2018-01-01
### Add - Feature #15 to block-feature.html ### Update - Update some html codes in the demo - Minor CSS improvement
1.4.6 â 2017-12-10
### Add - Contact #8 to block-contact.html - Feature #14 to block-feature.html
v1.4.5 â 2017-11-22
### Add - Team #4 and #5 to block-team.html ### Update - Plugins (aos, lity, shuffle, typed) - Feature #7 to be responsive and display in small screens - Minor improvements in CSS and JS ### Fix - Submenu had some issues with long menu text
v1.4.4 â 2017-11-02
### Add - Blog page with sidebar - Support data-length and data-radius options for the particle element - Pagination section to the doc-element.html ### Update - Feature #3 with better layout for small devices - Enable AOS animation on mobile devices
v1.4.3 â 2017-09-28
v1.4.2 â 2017-09-24
### Fix - Fullscreen background video wasn't covering whole the header in Edge and IE browsers - Blog pages (blog-grid.html and blog-list.html) had issue in IE11. blog-list.html needs html change to support IE11.
v1.4.1 â 2017-09-17
### Added - Classic blog layout - Mega menu (See block-topbar.html#topbar-6) ### Updated - Disable fixed image (.bg-fixed) in small screen devices, since iOS can't render a fixed image with cover background-size.
v1.4.0 â 2017-08-21
### Added - Several pricing blocks - Several contact blocks - Support 2 columns menu for topbar ### Updated - Now page-demo.html sends email - Use PHP Mailer library to send emails - Slightly darken the text color and border of inputs for better readability ### Fixed - The 3rd level of topbar menu had problem in mobile devices
v1.3.3 â 2017-07-24
### Added - New footer samples, see block-footer.html - New topbar samples, see block-topbar.html - Third menu level for topbar navigation - Possiblity to open topbar menus with click instead of hover (add .nav-toggle-click to .topbar-nav)
v1.3.2 â 2017-07-05
### Fixed - Template wasn't displaying correctly on Safari
v1.3.1 â 2017-07-02
### Added - Drawer component (click bars on demo-gmail.html) ### Fixed - Template wasn't displaying correctly on Safari - Double slide up/down of navbar on mobile devices - Scroll down for navbar on mobile devices when there are many menu items ### Updated - Using imagesLoaded plugin to initialize shuffle.js with image properly - Several changes to have a better responsive pages
v1.3.0 â 2017-06-26
### Added - Shopping pages + Product list + Single product page + Cart overview + Checkout - How it works page - Press page - Portfolio blocks page - Portfolio page - Project page - Shuffle.js to vendors - Particles with dark color - Now .topbar accepts .topbar-expand-xl class to display hamburger menu in all screens - Modal dialogs to doc-component.html ### Updated - Remove scrollbar from body tag in small screen devices when menu is open - Footer is always at bottom of the page even with small content - Header of most pages has updated - Some tweaks in scripts and styles - Images from unsplash.com are included in the download package
v1.2.5 â 2017-06-13
### Added - Screen shots sample to block-feature.html (feature-12) - Vertical tab sample to block-feature.html (feature-13) ### Fixed - .btn-white.btn-outline didn't has contrast on .topbar-sticky - Animations wasn't firing in Safari sometimes ### Updated - Better code for setting values in sendmail.php - contact.html page had vertical padding problem
v1.2.4 â 2017-06-05
### Added - Coming soon page - Subscribe blocks are now ready to integrate with Mailchimp ### Updated - Better UI for countdown component - Some CSS improvements for small screen devices - jQuery to v3.2.1 - Swiper to v3.4.2 - Lity to v2.2.2
v1.2.3 â 2017-05-25
### Fixed - Some inconcistency in logo placement - Parallax (e.g. demo-app.html header) wasn't working on iOS devices
v1.2.2 â 2017-05-21
### Added - Demo: Slack - Demo: Zendesk
v1.2.1 â 2017-05-16
### Fixed - Pages had some extra horizontal scroll - Some height of topbar was hidding while scrolling in mobile devices - Navigation couldn't close on iOS devices - Some demos had unnecessary menu bars which removed - Topbar menu for in-page navigation wasn't closing after click on link - Minor changes to gruntfile.js to support style.scss file (commented)
v1.2.0 â 2017-05-15
## Added - Demo: Bootstrap - Blog: List style - Block: Content - Block: Call to action - Block: Feature - Block: Textual features - Block: Partners - Block: Signup forms - Block: Subscribe forms - Block: Team and people - Block: Testimonial - Icon: Et line font icons - Some new elements and components ## Fixed - Google Analyrics wasn't working before ## Updated - blog.html renamed to blog-grid.html - Remove some unnecessary js codes - Some tweaks in styles
v1.1.0 â 2017-05-08
## Added - Demo GitHub - Demo Mobile App - Header Particle - Header Parallax - Component Testimonials - Google Play and App Store badge ## Updated - Index has new header - Better blockquote UI - Some tweaks in styles
v1.0.1 â 2017-05-02
Update: Demo files Update: Some CSS tweaks
v1.0.0 â 2017-04-30
Some of the images and videos in the demo are for demonstration purpose only and are not included into the download package.